Category: Commercial Trench Drains
Zurn Z886 6" [152 mm] wide pre-sloped trench drainage system. High density polyethylene structural composite drain channel with .75% bottom slope. All sections are 80-inch modular lengths with integral top frame, inter-locking ends and radiused bottom. Combination tie-down/leveling devices at 20-inch intervals. Furnished with heavy-dutyDura-coated cast iron grate unless otherwise specified.
- Parking Lots
- Gas Stations
- Airplane Hangars
- Industrial Parks
- Chemical Plants
- Food Processing
- Shopping Malls
- Industrial Plants
- Amusement Parks
- 80" Modular Channel Sections with 20" Grates
- .75% Built-In Slope – Handles greater flows, uniform slope.
- Radiused Bottom – Better flow rate, less solids build-up.
- Smooth High Density Polyethylene Structural Composite Interior – 0% water absorption.
- Durable and Lightweight – Strong corrosion-resistant material.
- Extra Long Runs – Sidewall extensions allow pre-slope runs longer than 120 feet.
- Variety of Gratings
- Grate Options – Available in H-20, FAA, ADA. See pages 22-23.
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for FLO-THRU Z886!