Category: Commercial Trench Drains
Heavy Duty Trench Drains
Heavy duty sloped trench drain system ideal for applications requiring the most rugged product. PowerDrain is available in both 4” (S100K) and 12” (S300K) wide systems and features the patented PowerLok boltless locking system to secure grates. The interconnecting channels feature integrally cast-in ductile iron edge rails.
- Heavy duty industrial areas
- Gas stations
- Docks & ports
- Military bases
- Truck stops
S100K Slotted Specs
S100K ADA Specs
S300K Slotted Specs
S300K ADA Specs
- 'Anti-shunt' lugs - recesses in grate fit around lugs on the edge rail to prevent longitudinal movement.
- Interconnecting end profiles allow easy and effective joining of channels. Appropriate sealant can be used to create a sealed joint.
- Sloped (0.6%) channel units - meter long units provide 98’-5” continuous slope. Neutral units can be used to extend run lengths.
- 12” internal width S300K - meter (39.37”) and half meter (19.69”) channels. ‘U’ shaped bottom improves flow hydraulics.
- Ductile iron grates - heavy duty ductile iron grates in choice of Load Class F slotted or ADA compliant (S300K ADA grate is rated to Load Class E - see 'Loadings').
- Ductile iron edge rail - integrally cast-in rail provides maximum strength and protection for channel body. Shock absorbing widgets, with M10 stainless steel threads, are fitted in rail to assist with grate fit and aid hanging installation.
- Polymer concrete - a durable yet lightweight material made from polyester resin binder reinforced by mineral aggregates and fillers. It provides up to four times the compressive strength of cement concrete (see Material Properties) 4” internal width S100K - Modular meter (39.37”) and half meter (19.69”) channels. ‘U’ shaped bottom improves flow hydraulics.
- PowerLok - is a patented, boltless locking system that provides quick fitting and removal of grates. Helps reduce installation / maintenance time and cost (see PowerLok)
- Direction arrows cast on side of channel indicate flow direction and ensure channels are installed correctly.
- Profiled side walls - strengthening pillars and frost keys provide channel body strength and mechanical keying to surrounding concrete.
- Bottom drill-outs are included on all channel units to allow vertical evacuation of the system along the run. S100K has Schedule 40 drill-outs for 4” or 6” pipe.
Note: for 6” drill-out, an oval to round adapter will be required. (Part No 95140) S300K has a Schedule 40 drill-out for 6” and 8” pipe.
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for PowerDrain!