Category: Commercial Trench Drains
FlowDrain provides an ideal solution to long runs in concrete slabs. The fiberglass channel body with steel frame provides a quick and simple way to create a smooth, corrosion resistant trench drain. A choice of grates in different materials and slot configurations can be secured to the metal frame. FlowDrain is available in 3.75” (FG100) and 8” (FG200) internal widths.
- Parking lots & garages
- Gas stations
- Industrial areas
- Commercial areas
- Internal applications
- Sloped (1.0%) channel units - neutral channel units, end caps and a choice of catch basins provide a complete trench drain system.
- Fiberglass - a lightweight material that is made from polyester resin binder reinforced by glass matting and fibers (see Material Properties)
- FG200 8” internal width - modular nine foot (2.75meters) and three foot (0.915meters) channels. ‘V’ shaped bottom improves flow hydraulics.
- Interconnecting end profiles allow easy and effective joining of channels. Sealant can be used to create a sealed joint.
- Bolted grates - FG200 grates are lockable with two 1/2 - 13 x 11/2” bolts fixing directly into the steel frame at 18” (457mm) intervals.
- Black coated steel frame provides grate support and protects the channel edge from damage. Available for FG100 & FG200.
- Wide choice of grates in various materials and styles (including ADA compliant) for applications up to Load Class E (see Loadings)
- Bracing blocks are supplied to brace deeper channels during the concrete pour, details are given on each channel.
- FG100 3.75” internal width - modular three meter (9’-10”) and one meter (39.37”) channels. ‘V’ shaped bottom improves flow hydraulics.
- Nelson studs attached to the frame act as concrete anchors to secure channels into concrete surround.
- Snap-fit studs hold channel body securely to frame and allows quick assembly on-site. Supplied with frame.
- Installation brackets - provide simple and easy installation using No. 4 or 5 rebar.
- Direction arrows on the sides of the channel indicate flow direction and ensure channels are installed correctly.
- Galvanized or stainless steel frame provides grate support and protects the channel edge from damage. Available for FG100 & FG200.
- QuickLok - FG100 available with patented, boltless locking system provides quick fitting and removal of grates. Helps to reduce installation / maintenance time and costs (see QuickLok)
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for FlowDrain!