Category: Residential Trench Drains
DrainLine 150 is a durable polymer concrete
trench drain system for use around residential,
office, and other light duty areas. It is a practical
system for draining large amounts of water.
Polymer concrete is a versatile composite material produced by mixing mineral aggregate with a resin binding agent. Polymer concrete outperforms HDPE in its compressive strength, ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles and adverse weather conditions, ensuring a longer service life.
The system offers a number of layout and outlet options, including half meter channels and in-line catch basin.
- Cart paths
- Light traffic parking areas
- Polymer concrete body with galvanized steel grates
- Concrete keys to hold securely in the ground
- Grates sit over channel wall - protects polymer concrete from impact damage
- Outlet via bottom outlet, end cap or catch basin
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for Drainline 150!