Category: Commercial Slot Drains
ACO Qmax has been developed to satisfy the demand for a versatile, high capacity slot drainage system for a wide range of applications involving small to large catchment areas to any load class. The system is specifically designed to form an integral part of any modern, sustainable surface water management solution requiring effective storage, attenuation and eliminating carry over in stormwater conditions.
The ACO Qmax system is available in 365, 465 and 600 sizes ensuring greater system flexibility for engineers and designers to optimize scheme hydraulics.
Manufactured from recycled Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), the lightweight material makes ACO Qmax easy to handle and quick to install yet extremely robust to withstand the rigours of typical construction sites practices.
The 2m long channel units have simple push fit sealed connections as standard, with access being provided by a range of access chambers, step and channel connectors.
A choice of edge rail designs in either ductile iron or galvanised steel the ACO Qmax system can be tailored for use in each application, pavement design or aesthetic requirement. The ATec corrosion resistant coating on the ductile iron edge rails and MDPE body ensure ACO Qmax has a long service life in excess of 25 years.
The unique patented inlet design of the channels provides a continuous pavement beam feature over the line of the channel, strengthening the pavement installation and eliminating the need for additional reinforcement in most applications.
The ACO Qmax range is CE marked and certified to BS EN 1433:2002 and can support all Load Classes up to and including F 900.
ACO Qmax has received many accolades including Construction Product of the Year 2006 and The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation in 2006.
- Motor Racing Circuits
- Gas Stations
- Docks & Ports
- Military Bases
- Truck Stops
- Choice of ADA compliant and high intake tops
- Patented Pavement Beam Feature allowing an unbroken reinforced slab to be cast around and through the inlet without interrupting the line of the inlet slot.
- Pavement Beam allows high level services to pass through the inlet without the need to reroute around the drainage system.
- ACO 4x4x4 catch basin or similar allows access to the system for maintenance and discharge to the stormwater sewer.
- Choice of closing and blanking end plates for each system.
- Catch basin connectors to fit male or female channel ends.
- System connectors provide seamless connection between different sized systems.
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for Q-Max 600!