Category: Residential Trench Drains
Our Channel and Trench Drain system is engineered to deliver the most flexibility in a heavy duty design. T he Polylok Heavy Duty Trench Drain is H-20 wheel load rated when cast in reinforced concrete (as per Polylok Trench Drain H-20 Instruction Diagram). It offers a modular design with interlocking components to enable quick and easy connections. Each segment is 4' in length and comes with a reversible ADA compliant grate that can either be flat or allow for a 3/16" convex surface. This product is also perfect for landscape projects or around your pool.
- Grates are ADA compliant
- Grates are reversible from a flat side to a 3/16" convex side
- Trench drain & grate come in 48" (4 feet) sections that can be cut down to 12", 24" & 36"
- Lock tab feature for proper alignment and stability
- Two #8 screws are used to interlock ends together
- All outlet ports accept 3" SCHD 40 pipe, 4" SDR 35 pipe & 4" SCHD 40 pipe
- Optional open end caps are available and will accept various size pipe
- Optional closed end caps are also available
- Both end caps will fit either end of the trench drain
- Outside holes accept #4 rebar for fast positioning
- 2x4's can be easily fastened to the base to provide a wider footing
- Grate is fastened to trench drain base with provided #8 x 1-1/4" screws
- Cut lines are indicated at every foot (12", 24" & 36")
- Cut ends attach with lock tab feature and two #8 screws
- H-20 wheel load rating when cast in reinforced concrete
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for PolyLok HD Trench Drain!