Category: Commercial Trench Drains
The MAXI trench drain system is ideal for heavy duty jobs thanks to its ductile iron edge rails and grates. With a choice of load classes C, D, E, or F, the MAXI system excells at projects requiring the maximum resistance and load bearing capabilities.
These 4", 6", 8" or 12" wide trench drains are available in 39.37" (1000mm) and 19.69" (500mm) long and they are easily joined together by connecting male and female profiles.
- Roads and Highways
- Industrial areas with heavy goods traffic
- Car parks for heavy good vehicles
- Loading and unloading areas
- Race circuits
- Public traffic area construction
Hydrotec Maxi Trench Drain Specs
- Screwless, patented locking system that reduces time of installation
- Channels available in 4", 6", 8" and 12" wide
- Available flat (all sizes) and presloped (4" and 6" only)
- Ductile Iron Grates
- Available in ADA and Heel Proof
- Longitudinal or Cross Slots
- Load Class C, D, E and F
- High Water Absorption
- Fiber-reinforced concrete C35 / 45 channel
- Ductile Iron Edge Rails
- Precast outlet for a vertical connection to 4" and 6" pipes.
- Connecting male and female profiles for precise fit
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for Hydrotec Maxi Trench Drains!