Category: Commercial Slot Drains
HI-CAP SLOTTED DRAINAGE SYSTEM FOR 18" CORRUGATED PIPE OR EQUIVALENT
13" wide 1 3/4" Hi-Cap slotted drainage system. Linear low density polyethylene modular drain channel with smooth non-stick, non-corrosive interior and 0% water absorption. 80" modular sections with integral frame, mechanically interlocking joints and smooth radiused interior. Integral tie-down/leveling devices at 20" intervals and load distribution rebar stances for application of continuous lengths of rebar for structural integrity.
- Parking Lots
- Gas Stations
- Industrial Parks
- Airplane Hangars
- 80" Modular Sections Allows quick and easy assembly, straighter installation.
- V Shaped Bottom Better flow rate, less solids build-up.
- Smooth Polyethylene Interior 0% water absorption and superior chemical resistance.
- Chemical Resistance Strong corrosion-resistant material.
- Positive Mechanical Joint Connection Keeps trench system straight, rigid, and liquid tight.
- Tie Down Leveling Device Every 20" Positive anchoring to place and set installation to the desired elevation.
- Load Distribution Rebar stances ensure that installation becomes a solid structure in concrete and able to withstand high traffic loads.
- Integral Protective Zip Strip Keeps body clean of debris and materials during installation.
- Extra-Heavy-Duty Frame Optional extra-heavy-duty top frame or heavy-duty ductile iron frame complete with anchor studs for additional protection when needed.
Call 800-277-5015 to place your order for Z888-18!